At MLS American Division, teachers, administrators and staff are all committed to providing a nurturing environment where students may thrive on the best learning opportunities. We are focused on offering a safe, up-to-date, creative, and challenging place for our students to grow and reach their maximum potential. All teachers uphold high expectations for behavior and achievement. As a staff, we continuously strive to ensure that we are presenting the best possible education to our students, who work really hard and are kept very busy. We encourage parents to stay involved with their children’s education and to volunteer and serve on our School Improvement Committee. Parents are always aware of their children’s progress through our transparent reporting system of achievement and behavior. Whether it is through community service, academic rigor, educational trips or creative projects, our students are granted all possible opportunity to become informed, disciplined and diverse members of their community.
Misr Language Schools’ American Division aspires to be a vibrant learning community where all members are united for the common purpose of learning. Its vision is to graduate students with a sound academic and moral base, to become well informed members of society, aware of their civic duties and equipped with the necessary skills to realize their individual potential, and compete in a world increasingly shaped by technology and driven by innovation.
Misr Language School’s mission is based on high moral values and sound work ethics which are reflected on the personal, school and community levels.
The mission of the school is to:
A-Give students a high standard college-preparatory education, and empower them with the ownership of knowledge and competitive skills.
B-Develop skilled and committed teachers, and enhance the facilities and services of the school in order to provide students with a productive and encouraging learning environment
C-Instill in students a sense of civic duty, and to become as a school active members of the community and proactive contributors to society.
1. Respect: We respect one another’s right to safety and dignity at school. We speak to each other with calmness, politeness, and civility. We accept differences and diversity. We care for one another and are concerned about the suffering of others. We want to make a better world. We work well together with all of our friends and classmates. All students are welcome in our classrooms and their uniqueness is celebrated.
2. Responsibility: We accept what is required and carry out the task to the best of our ability. We hold ourselves accountable for our own actions, admit when we failed our own standards, and always strive to be our best selves. We pledge to give our time and energy to something or someone we believe in.
3. Integrity: We are both honest and driven by a clear moral compass. We think before we act.
4. Growth: We have growth mindsets. We always believe we can improve and work every day to learn something new. We set ourselves personal goals that are challenging but achievable. We have high expectations of ourselves and believe that we are capable of achieving more than we set out to
5. Leadership and Participation: We strive for a good life that is characterized by accomplishment, kindness, and meaning. Give back to those who have supported us and the global community in which we all live in. We work to develop the leaders of tomorrow. We foster a culture where participation is valued, and we encourage one another to give it our all.
Misr Language Schools’ American Division is accredited from K-12 by the North Central Association Commission on Accreditation and School Improvement (NCA CASI) and the Egyptian Ministry of Education.
The North Central Association Commission on Accreditation and School Improvement (NCA CASI) is an accreditation division of Cognia (formerly AdvancED).